It has been a busy past couple of months, but I thought
I'd post some pics of the Primm family Christmas.
10 days till baby!
My brother came to visit, and he was a good sport,
letting us drag him on our family outings!
A La-Z-Boy box makes a great gingerbread house!
4 comments:
oh my goodness - i was so excited to see YOU Star Georgi Primm comment on my blog and then get to see pictures of your family! Isabelle is so dang cute and I can't believe how big Sophie and Isaac are! I'm so happy that I'll get to keep up on the Primms. We love yous guys. Joes and I were just fighting over which one of us is better friends with you.
YAY!!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!!
Isabelle is a doll-baby! How is every-body adapting (namely Isaac) to her arrival? Keep posting lots of pictures...I'll be checking back often!
We love and miss you guys tons...maybe we'll have to take you up on that ski trip offer!! :)
Just found out about your blog from Julie. Love the pictures. Can't wait to hear about when you will be blessing Isabelle...looking for a chance to snuggle that little cutie.xoxoxo
Finally!! I Love to cyber-stalk my family!
Post a Comment