These were taken a few days ago in the front yard. So much snow, and more to come!
Lee suggested we shovel out a playpen for Isaac
and lift him down insideto keep him out of trouble.
Not a bad idea actually, except a bit cold.
Anyone interested in a ski trip? It's a great time to come!
3 comments:
Laughed when I read that you talked about digging out a play pen for Isaac. Sounds like a great idea that would work only once. That little boy would figure out an escape plan in no time! Kisses all around from down south.
I would love to come up for a ski trip, but I don't think it's a very good idea. I have blocked out most of the trauma from the last 2 times I tried skiing and some wounds should not be reopened...right Lee? Just kidding! The nightmares have mostly stopped...no permanent damage done!
We are coming the end of March/beginning of April. It will be wonderfula to see you. Call me so we can schedule! Love you all!
Post a Comment