Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sophia singing a silly song to Isabelle.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, she is so cute! I'm glad to see that silly songs are common amoung friends.

Anonymous said...

Star,
So great to see your beautiful children grow and change...Izy is so beautiful...her looks are so familar to me...I wonder who she looks like? So..how you feeling...back to your old self and even setting up blog. WOW...Both you and Ape get so much done...amazing women. Give my love to your mom and all your family. It was good to see Andrew hamming it up.
Love Auntie Rene

Julie said...

Oh, I love her!! And those cheeks....I could bite them!! Sophie is such a great big sister!

jackie said...

How cute are they?! Sophia is a good big sister!

Roberta said...

They are both darling! You could hear Sopie's cute personality (and Star's) in the song. We are excited to see all of you soon!