Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby Blessing

There's really nothing much cuter than Papa holding one of his precious new grandbabies!

We had a wonderful visit from Grandma and Papa Primm the past couple of days. They are wonderful house guests, and have a high threshold for screaming Primm kids. Our fussy little princess is not easy to please, but Grandma is a professional baby soother!


The occasion for the visit was the blessing of Isabelle Star Primm, our sweet little stinker.




Lee gave a sweet blessing here at the house, and Isabelle was a good sport. Here are the proud men in her life. Great Grandpa Stephens, Daddy, Papa Primm, and Opalua Georgi.



We were so happy to see Oma! Isabelle's Great Grandmother.

Opalua, Auntie Pat, Auntie Spring and Nater Potater Bastow also came.... and of course cute Tutu!
It was a lovely day! We would like to thank everyone who made the journey, and those who were here in spirit. We love you all, and we are so happy to have you in our lives!


Love, Lee, Star, Sophia, Isaac and Isabelle

4 comments:

Georgi Family said...

I am so sad that we missed it. I am so sorry. That really made me happy to see your dad there. That is awesome. I thought that Isabelle looked like a carbon copy of sophie, but now that she is getting bigget I am kind of seeing some isaac in her. She is a GREAT mix between the two. You have the cutest kids ever!!

Julie said...

Star...I have tears in my eyes!!! What sweet pictures, and what a sweet day. We were thinking about you guys all day long, and were totally there in spirit!! Thanks for posting pictures so promptly...I have a blog problem, I know, but it's a nice way to keep up with all of you!!

Isabelle is a cutie!

Hugs and kisses to all!

Katie said...

congrats! looks like she is loved by many. we were definitely those who were there in spirit. luvs and kisses. p.s. - your house looks amazing!

victoria said...

Happy Blessing to Isabelle! What a great family you've joined.