Why is it that my boy has such long, dark, curly eyelashes? He doesn't appreciate them! Mine and Sophia's are dark, but very short and straight. I knew a boy in high school that got so tired of people commenting on his gorgeous eyelashes that he cut them off. He regreted it immediately. I hope Isaac doesn't do that! When he blinks I feel a breeze, I think he is quite darling!
Below is a piece of cheese I discovered in the TV room. It is about a 3 inch chunk, nibbled down from about a 8 inch chunk. I do believe it was a little mouse with long eyelashes!(Notice the carribean blue concrete countertop)
Whenever Isabelle is happily cooing in my lap, I hurry and grab my camera to capture it. Usually the joyful moment passes before I can record it, so I had to share this rare footage.
7 comments:
Yes.....Isaac is going to break some hearts.
Loved the conversation with Isabelle. Can't wait to meet her in person and snuggle her little neck and 'bite' her bum. Looking forward to seeing Sophia and Isaac as well. Cross fingers that the weather is good......
Oh my.... isabelle is getting so big. Flipping RSV season. I get to see her today though. (well, kindof. I am still going to stay my distance just because nephi is sick and I have been around him.) And is it just me or do brinley and Isaac look totally similar. Maybe it is because you and nephi look identical. 8)
your posts are my favorite. isabelle's coos sound just like luke's - maybe they could understand each other. please bless we can hang out when i come in march. i love how you are as a mom and maybe some of it would rub off on me.
LOVE HER!!! It almost looks like it tickles when she coo's...the way she flinches her eyes when noise comes out.
I can't get over Isaacs' lashes. His cousin Gavin has a similar problem...Gav's glasses get all scratched up in the INSIDE from his lashes hitting them. There are people that would give their right arm to have lashes like that!!
ps- The counter top is very cool!
Hi, I love you!
Love that post! Listening to Isabelle cooing makes my heart baby hungry! Those coos just might make Tyson baby hungry, too! I know that he loves spending time with Isaac and through that time with him, he has decided that it would be okay to have a son. That is a lot coming from Mr. Tyson. We love you all!
Post a Comment