We haven't updated the blog in a while, so here are a few pics from the past couple weeks.
Before the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo did floor paintings. We are training Isaac in this artform.
Their greatest super power is knocking down block towers.
The Easter Bunny brought personalized Easter cakes. Sophia thought it was far too beautiful to eat, so I took a picture to capture the loveliness so she could eat it.
In desperation, we searched for a fabulous spring break adventure. We ended up at the Ogden Airport. Isaac loved the airplanes, and the deli there has fabulous pizza! After that we went to the pet store and bought Sophia and Isaac each a golfish. The kids were in raptures and we felt like we were such fun parents. Then the next day Isaac dripped his milk into their bowl and a couple hours later they were floating lifeless in the mirky water. We went back to the pet store that night a bought a beta Sophia named Ruby. We are not letting Isaac feed Ruby!
3 comments:
Such a fun post to read! Do Pantyhead and SockandBlanket boy have a special call sign like Batman? If so please tell so we can call on their superhero powers when in dire need of rescuing. Love ya guys!
I was hoping Sophie (aka pantyhead) didn't eat her egg - I want it! I haven't been to Doolittles - but they are Rickenbacker's little brother - so I'm sure it's good. (This is a very food-central comment, isn't it? Come to think of it, it has been a while since I've eaten anything.) See ya!
Is that a self portrait next to Isaac's left foot? That is some serious talent for you! Good for you for supporting and encouraging his artistic nature. You are a nicer Mommy than I am! I hope that the pen didn't say Sharpie on the side of it!! heehee :)
ps- you ARE the funnest parents...are you kidding!!!!
Post a Comment