So cute. I would be sad to eat it though! You are such a fun mom! What's with Isaac and the mud? (duh) That was a silly question...he's a BOY!! That's what's with him and the mud!!
Me and my mom can't believe how talented you are. I was showing her your new blog layout and how cute it was and we saw the octi-hotdog thingy and the first thing we thought of was how much it looked like the one they charge $20 for in Disneyland. I need that recipe. Way too cute!
6 comments:
So cute. I would be sad to eat it though! You are such a fun mom!
What's with Isaac and the mud? (duh) That was a silly question...he's a BOY!! That's what's with him and the mud!!
Wondering to myself: If I made dinner look that fun would my picky eaters finally eat something without complaining? Nah! But good for you!
that's hilarious. gah!
Me and my mom can't believe how talented you are. I was showing her your new blog layout and how cute it was and we saw the octi-hotdog thingy and the first thing we thought of was how much it looked like the one they charge $20 for in Disneyland. I need that recipe. Way too cute!
HA! I wish you were my mommy.
They tasted even better than they looked! It must of been the love!
Post a Comment