Saturday, April 26, 2008

Notta lotta




Isaac's rendition of "Blue's Clues", with help from mommy.

Not alot going on, just loving our little family, and awaiting summer and warmth. Below is"Burr Head" defined. I have given up on trying to cut Isaac's hair! Our last experience was an absolute nightmare! Being the highly intelligent parent that I am, I knew it was going to be difficult, so I set up the dvd player on the bathroom floor, a pile of toys, and a big red sucker to distract the lad, then I enticed Isaac to come take a seat. It worked for ummm, 3 seconds, then the screaming and thrashing began, but once a haircut is started you must finished. He was gagging and spitting with a mouth full of hair from trying to suck a hairy sucker. I was covered in hair and sticky sucker spit, and we were both feeling equally tortured. It was a complete disaster, and needless to say, his haircut was aweful! So, I await another Sunday morning of trying to tame the mane!

We had a fun visit from Chloe the other day, she came to Sophia's soccer game and helped me chase Isaac through the field. I love that they are such good buddies!

Isabelle is sure getting big and cuter every day! She has smiles for everyone, and her colicky world is officially over! We love our little "belly"(not a nickname I had in mind, but it seems to be the one we use most).

We hope you are all well, and looking forward to the summer fun too!

8 comments:

kate said...

nice moves isaac! isabelle has grown up so much even since luke's blessing, she is so sweet. i sure enjoyed holding her while she napped and i'm so glad to hear she's feeling happier. thanks for your nice comments. i'm having fun, but taking it really slow with etsy. i try to only work on things at nap and at night so i don't drive my kids crazy, and go crazy myself, y'know? i hope to have enough things made to open up shop in a week or two. your creations are so amazing and unique and beautiful, i really have been inspired by you for many years! ooh, this is long. bye bye! :)

jackie said...

I have had haircut nightmares just like that! Hairy lollipops are the worst--talk about insult to injury. Garrett used to complain that the haircut hurt his hair! I would explain to him that it doesn't hurt his hair, his hair doesn't have feelings, but he cried the whole time anyway. Then I used the clippers on Tyler and he told me the clippers were totally pulling his hair!!! I have never felt so bad in my life!

Georgi Family said...

Go Isaac!!! I am soooo not prepared to have a boy. You will have to train me. I think Taylor will have a buzz cut his whole life.8) And Isabelle is just getting cutter every day. I am so happy to hear that she is not having stomach issues anymore. I just might need some support of that in about a month. Something tells me Taylor is going to give us a run for our money.

Mom & Dad Primm said...

LOVED the Blues Clues revue!

The "Belly" nickname reminds me that Aunt Shelley was called "hambone" when she was little. She has never forgiven us. You've got a tough situation here :/

Love you all thiiiiiiiiis much. xoxox

Jenny said...

What beautiful girls! They look alot like their Mommy and grandma's:0) I particularily love the layers of dimples on Isabelle!!!

Katie said...

Star - Jenny is right - Isaac does melt my heart. I kindof love him I guess. So, good job bellY! she is so dang cute. Luke misses her but tell her that he will visit Utah again on June 11th. I'm impressed that you are so well versed in Blues Clues jingles. You are the funnest and dearest mom.

victoria said...

Way to shake it, Isaac! I like the hair. We have a "Belly" at our house, too. (Well, more than one.) Love the new blog look! And, yeah, Isabelle is growing up so fast! She looks so much older to me now. Good Primms.

PS - listened to Joseph &TATD the other day. "Could you use a slave . . .?"

Roberta said...

Hello Primm family! Isaac's moves and haircut drama bring back wild and hilarious memories. It will make for great footage to show his prom date someday. Luckily, your beutiful girls can have long, no-need-to-cut hair. You just have the tangle issues. I guess you can't win. Love you all!