
M
mmm... Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake, requested by the birthday girl
(I will post the recipe when I get a chance).
Someone still thinks it's his special day.
Don't worry, I promise to post the recipe!
All she wanted was her own scripture set with her name on them, what parent could refuse that? I had to add a custom scripture case.
Her sweet Tutu gave her a lovely sea shell. Tutu knows that Sophia loves pretty sparkly things!
Can you believe she is eight years old already? It seems like only yesterday that my sweet little snuggle buddy was just a babe who her mother would never put down for an instant. I recall ladies in my ward wanting to hold her, and I would
politely decline,
stating that she was sleepy or not feeling well, when in actuality, I just was a selfish mom who didn't want to share my bundle of love. In contrast, when I arrive to church on
Sunday, the two lovely ladies I served in the primary presidency with, fight over who gets to take Isabelle. I happily hand her over for a much needed break for both of us, though I love her just as ardently, I have realized that you gotta take it when you can get it! Thank you Karen and Joan! Smooch!
I still can't get enough of my lovely Sophia! She is so sweet and kind to her brother and sister, and is very obedient and willing to help her family. I tell her all the time how grateful I am that she was born first, if Isaac was the first born I fear he would be an only child! I love you billions and trillions, it has been a wonderful eight years my darling dear!
1 comment:
all brinley talks about is how she likes sophie because she is never mean to her. Funny how a 3 year old can already tell what she wants in friends. Happy birthday sophie! I will see you on saturday.
Post a Comment