Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Moments Captured

I wish I could say they get along all the time, but sadly, it seems they might be related
to me and my siblings. They love each other, they just show it torturous ways at times.
They are pretty cute when they do get along, and I am constantly on a quest to capture those moments, which are usually over before I can find my camera.


~Tea for Two~
Now that the weather is warm, we have tea party snacks and tea party lunch.
You can never have too many tea parties! We love this set, we've had it since Sophia was tiny, and it's still going strong!


~Bed Buds~
It took some convincing, but finally Isaac has discovered the joy of having his big sister read to him. He would only let Lee and I read him stories, but a few nights of sick Isabelle, made him give in to Sophia's sweet offer to fill in. Now he prefers her stories, I think she does better voices! She even lets him talk her into reading this book to him, even though she finds the illustrations disturbing. He especially loves all the bits and pieces of giant at the end.

~Roundbelly Roundup~
I don't usually let them run around topless, mostly due to Isaac's eczema, and Isabelle's malnourished belly, but today they were thwarting my efforts to water the brown spots on the lawn, so I gave them what they thought they wanted. A good soaking!
Then of course they were cold and miserable, but after I removed their shirts they started to strut around the yard. I think they are little nudists!

Fun and happy times amongst the chaos. I hope the warmth brings many more!

5 comments:

kate said...

such cutes! nothing better than siblings. i loved this post, star. hope it's ok if sophie is on our top 3 list for names for our new little bug. it's such a lovely name!

victoria said...

How fun! I love it when my kids like each other. I do think some of S. Kellogg's drawings can be super creepy. Have you read "Much Bigger than Martin"? or that one with the monster snaky thing in the billabong? I can't remember the name of it and it isn't even on his list of books, and is out of print. Too scary, I guess. What darling children you have!

Jenny said...

You've captured some darling bonding moments. I'm glad you found your camera in time to not miss the love.

victoria said...

Oh yeah, it's called "Brave Johnny O'Hare." kinda scary!

Georgi Family said...

I still can't believe how much isabelle looks like spring! Crazy! She is so cute! You have some cute kids!