Lee's old captain gave him an ancient fishing boat a few weeks ago, so for father's day Lee bought a motor for it. It's been his pet project ever since, much to the annoyance of his wife. But on our maiden voyage as I watched him grin and the kids scream with delight, I quickly repented of my bad attitude. You've gotta love a father's day gift that turns out to be a gift for everyone!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
nothing has made me want to be in hunstville right this minutes WITH the Primms ON pineview IN that very boat as that there video. OH MY GOODNESS what a fun, fun thing - good job Lee.
I'm glad Lee got his way on this one. I see lots of future family bonding time.
i agree with katie! how wonderful! i miss huntsville. . .
...and the grin on Lee's face...priceless!! Lots-o-fun this summer!!!
What a great Father's Day present! That looks so nice. What a beautiful place. I want to live there.
Wow it's so pretty there! I agree you are a bunch of lucky ducks to be livin' it up in Huntsville in your boat!
Hello All...I haven't checked blogs in ages. It was so fun to see what you've been up to. I love your boat! How fun!! I bet your 4th of July float was a hit. Do you have pictures? We love you and hope you enjoy the rest of the summer. XOXO, The Starrs
What a fun husband! I love your little family! My kids still talk about going to Star's house. And they love your little Sophia, she was such a doll with them
Post a Comment