Friday, October 30, 2009

The First Annual Primm Girls Retreat

This October I was invited to the Primm girls retreat in Primm Nevada. I had a wonderful time with my Mother-in-law, 4 Sisters-in-law, 2 nieces(one with a little one on the way), and a cool Auntie. I will have to say "It is great being a Primm!". I was the only one there not sharing the same genetics, but they all made me feel like a true sister!
I wish I took more pics of the silly shenanigans, like the jumping on the bed, you can see more here.
I made $3 from the slot machines, which I promptly lost, along with another $5
Julie played forever on someone else's 10 cents that was discarded.
I can tell you, we were some really big spenders.
When I was in the m&m museum/store, I couldn't help but think that
m&m's are taking over the world! 4 stories of m&m EVERYTHING!
(Isn't Roberta cute!)
Then at the Coke store, I was certain that coke was taking over the world.
(Isn't Jackie darling!)
Here is the 16 coke varieties from around the world.
They were pretty strange, but fun to try.
We had fun shopping,
and sightseeing,
and we got a lot of exercise walking all over the vegas strip.

And mom only thought I was a creepy lurking man once or twice.

Thanks Primm girls! You are a sweet and lovely bunch!
If you want to become a Primm girl we are now taking applications;)

6 comments:

Katie said...

wait! coke IS taking over the world. (did you see my blog? we just did the exact same thing - coke museum with coke's from all over the world) that is funny. what cute sissy-in-laws you have. looks fun.

Mom & Dad Primm said...

This WAS a fabulous weekend!! Primm girls ROCK. It sure was a lot of fun to completely confuse some of the locals in Primm that we really were PRIMMS. Okay, maybe not THOSE Primms, but how many could there be? (and we are lots more fun.)

Julie said...

Ok, ok, I take back my threat to post the jelly bean picture!!!!

That was such a fun weekend...but I got home and felt like I didn't get to visit as much as I wanted to!! I guess that's a good thing...nobody was so sick of eachother that they were ready to leave! Makes us WANT to do it again. Soon.

Where to next??

Julie said...

ps--what's the creepy lurking man thing???

Mom & Dad Primm said...

The creepy lurking man thing is that I kept looking behind me because I thought some tall person was getting to close! It was Star!
Guess I'm just not used to altitude... Sorry Star. I love your statuesque-ness. You are beautiful! I'm just weird.

Julie said...

As opposed to my ACTUAL creepy man invading my personal space?