Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Luxurious Pool and Waterslide

At least two, sometimes three or four times a day, the kids and I enjoy the warmth of our patio (driveway), and a refreshing dip in our fabulous pool (ankle soaker) complete with waterslide (woohoo) and fountain (hose).

It really is so fun, and I love that it reminds me of my childhood. Those pools still have the same graphics as they did when I was a kid.

Just having a lazy summer, trying to keep cool.

Lee is building me a new shed, my little tin one collapsed under the snow this winter.

He is building a bigger, stronger one. I am so excited to clear out some of my accumulated stuff.

6 comments:

jackie said...

Those are the best pools! So safe...you rarely hear about kids drowning in an ankle soaker! And the slide?! Awesome! We never had anything that fancy! We did have some concrete in the backyard that got really slippery when it was wet...made a great slip & slide!

Mom & Dad Primm said...

Such elegance and class. Jackie is right about the slippery concrete. I spent most summers scared that someone would crack their head open....but angels must have been there.

(I think the same graphics were on those wade pools when I was a kid.)

xoxoxo

victoria said...

So fun! I want to come play, too! Summer is wonderful.

jackie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STAR!!!!!

Kristina said...

Oh my heck what is funny. I laugh because I did the same thing with my boys slide and pool..lol guess it's true that great minds think alike.

Georgi Family said...

happy birthday star!! I can't believe you are finally 21!!! 8) So I should not rely on my writting birthdays down to remember them because when you move it gets packed!!! I called nephi and asked if he remembered and he said yes and that he already gave you a birthday gift.....fish! but don't worry, you will be getting a real one soon. 8) I love you and am so happy to have you as my sister!