Yep, I had a birthday. Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I had to try really hard to have a good attitude for some reason. What ever happened to the girl that planned her own surprise birthday party? My mom really made the day special, despite my brattiness. She even pulled out my china for a fancy shmancy dinner.
I mentioned to Nephi that I would love some trout for my birthday, so he woke up at crack of dawn and climbed 2 miles up to catch some for me. He packed them in snow and brought them home for me. I feasted on fresh trout and lamb chops for my birthday dinner, and it was the best trout I have ever had, in fact it was the best fish I have ever had. Thank you Fuzzy!
I'm so glad they made it back safely and had such a great time.
Isabelle started crawling, or should I say scooting a couple weeks ago. We call her the human mop, cause with her drool soaked shirt, and her scooting technique, she gets our floors squeaky clean, well, at least she get her shirt pretty dirty.
And here is footage of our water slide. Yes, Isaac's swim diaper is pink. The Dora ones were on clearance. He had a blast with his buddy Andrew.
7 comments:
HURRAY FOR STAR!! And a very merry birthday to you too. I thought of you on Sunday and even checked my phone to see if I had your number. So, I called Sarah on HER birthday and she said the same thing - she said she felt like a brat and she didn't know why. We talked about how we used to be brats every Christmas too - I'm not sure why, it probably has something to do with expectations. Anyway, cute Isabelle scooting footage. Luke's not there yet. But I guess she does have a few days on him. :-) I like the pool you set up. And I like Isaac's friend Andrew. I really love blogs. I love that I get to peek in and see snippets of your lovely life!
So glad to know that you had a lavish birthday! (FRESH trout! and good china!!) You deserve it all.
I'm sending "vibes" that you will have a terrific year filled with adventure and fun. xoxoxox
I am so embarrassed to say that we, too, thought of you on your birthday. I even said to the kids that we needed to call you and sing to you. We didn't. Sorry! Happy (late) Birthday, anyways!!! That was a VERY schmancy dinner...beautiful! Hope it was a good one for you!
ps-The reason that you were cranky is because it's a birthday past 30. They aren't fun anymore. In fact, they stink!
Yay for Birthdays! I'm glad you got spoiled. Looks like a scrumptious dinnah. Darling kids. Pink is the new macho color, you know.
Did you know that for your birthday I got a present from you in the mail? that was thoughtful of you and it was the cutest little WARM WOOLEN MITTENS print in the world. i love it. mia loves it. she wants me to "draw like that to put more cute pictures on her wall." i hate letting her down so early in her life, but she best just get used to it. we love it. happy birthday star. you are such a lovely ray of happiness in the world!
Isabelle is totally doing the army crawl!!! I can;t believe how big she is getting. oh, and I think the reason you were cranky on your birthday is because you were'nt with me. 8) That tends to be a side effect with people that knoe me. They just can't get enough. 8) I think we need to come see you on sunday. Call and we can plan a dinner that night or something. We will bring everything!!
STAR LIGHT!! happy birthday. I love you. your kids are adorable, and i think isaac looks great in pink. take care
Post a Comment