3rd grade is huge! I think Sophia was ready a couple hours early, and yes, that is Isaac out playing in the dirt in his jammies.
She and daddy rode their bikes to and from school.
And Isaac took off running after them, poor little guy. I had to drag him, kicking and screaming, back to the house. Your day will come my little stinker!
Star, she looks just like you! She is just beautiful! and i had to the chance to catch up on your other entries and be sufficiently jealous of you. i love you guys and hope things keep going well for you!
You are good at cutting hair! Look at the way it curls under so perfectly. wow. Have you seen my friend Shelley's blog? She is also an artist and is having a giveaway this week. If you want you can enter it. And if you mention that I sent you, I get entered again, too! here's the addy:www.7layerstudio.typepad.com
4 comments:
How absolutely wonderful that Daddy can ride a bike to work AND school.
Star, she looks just like you! She is just beautiful! and i had to the chance to catch up on your other entries and be sufficiently jealous of you. i love you guys and hope things keep going well for you!
Love the haircut...she is such a cutie. How fun to ride bikes to school...i love that..
You are good at cutting hair! Look at the way it curls under so perfectly. wow.
Have you seen my friend Shelley's blog? She is also an artist and is having a giveaway this week. If you want you can enter it. And if you mention that I sent you, I get entered again, too!
here's the addy:www.7layerstudio.typepad.com
Post a Comment