Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer is over, time for a haircut!

The last day of summer is a sad and happy day. Sad for me, happy for Sophia. She is so excited to see all her friends, and she loves Miss Stoker. Plus, she gets a break from the Isaac torture and from being my slave. I'm sad because: there goes the weekday morning snuggles, I dislike schedules of any kind, nobody likes to wake sleeping babies to take older children to school, my perfect little helper is gone, now Isaac thinks he needs to torture me instead.
Here are some pics of our last day of summer.
I love the warm weather, I hope the cold doesn't come too quickly!
I have been trying to talk Sophia into a haircut all summer, and the night before the first day of school, I was at it again with no luck. Lee took it upon himself to convince her, and in 30 seconds, she was ready and excited for a new do. How do daddies do it? I thought I'd share the before and after pictures.




It's not that I don't like long hair, it's just that I don't know how to do it, and neither does she. Isn't she cute? She just loves it, and wonders why she didn't do it earlier.

All ready for school.

3 comments:

Mom & Dad Primm said...

What a cute haircut!! Love it!!

See you soon.xoxoxoxo

Georgi Family said...

oh, sophie looks so cute with that style. I think she has a perfect face for short hair. Tell her I love it!

victoria said...

It's darling, Sophie! Star, maybe next summer you (or Lee) will be able to convince her to cut it for summer and leave it long in the winter. Or just leave it short - so cute!