My first tagging lovingly bestowed by Missy.
Sorry it took me so long to do this. I guess I'll start by tagging the Happy Lees (if you want to)
I made some minor adjustments to the list.
8 TV shows I love to watch:
(We don't have TV so I'll list some favorite movies)
Willow
Princess Bride
Enchanted April
Room With A View (preferably the edited version, though the unedited is pretty funny)
Life is Beautiful
Disney's Robin Hood
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
The Scarlet Pimpernel (Anthony Andrews & Jane Seymour Version)
8 restaurants I love:
(We don't go to restaurants, we are too poor, but I'll do my best)
Chevron at 10:00 for 10 for $1.00 corndogs
Costco Samples
Souper Salad with buy 1 get 1 free coupon
Wendy's for their Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe with no Mayo please
Sonic for their happy hour Route 44 cranberry slush for 99 cents (we can all share one)
Great Harvest Bread Co. for a free slice with a thick layer of butter (it sustains energy for hours)
Whatever obscure restaurant that has a happenings book buy 1 get 1 free coupon
IHOP with a buy 1 get 1 free coupon and free kids meals (screamin' deal !)
8 things I am doing today:
Taking Sophia to school
Taking Isaac to his early intervention class
Picking Sophia up from school
Taking Sophia to dance
Picking Sophia up from dance
Shipping dolls, deer and prints to Australia ($18 shipping, I way undercharged)
Chasing Isaac at the early intervention carnival while he thinks he owns everything
Not cleaning my house
8 things I am looking forward to:
Next Summer's Primm Family Reunion
Sophia's baptism
The holidays
The holidays being over (is that bad?)
Going to Oregon!
Andrew and Mindy's baby being born in a couple weeks
Seeing Julie's and Jackie's babies in a few months
Getting in shape again (it will happen I keep telling myself!)
8 things I love about fall:
(this used to be summer)
The changing colors (Lee says the mountains look like mounds of fruity pebbles)
Family pictures
Jumping in our huge leaf piles
The lovely cool weather ( I love wearing sweaters and boots)
Halloween (you know I love dressing up)
Carving and painting pumpkins
Lots of birthdays
Waiting for that first snowfall
8 Olympic events I want to see:
(This needs to be changed, how about 8 places I want to visit someday)
Egypt
I want to visit all the church history sites
NY without kids this time (sorry Sophia, I had fun with you, but it was stressful)
Ireland
New Zealand/Australia
Jerusalem
Africa
Japan
(and everywhere else please)
8 things on my wish list:
I want my honey-do list to shrink
A clean and organized house
A garage, and room addition for Tutu
More regular family nights
To have more free time to work on projects, and have people like them enough to buy them
For firefighters to get paid more...a lot more!
I wish Jenny would start a blog cause I know it would be awesome!
World Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it was just lovely to learn more about you star! your life is yummy.
Heehee...enjoyed reading your lists! Your sense of humor is all over them, one of the reasons I love you. Have a family hug for me.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment