Last Friday we picked up Papa at his Usana-athon in SLC and headed to Leeds.
It was timed just perfectly to stop at Cabela's for lunch, and the kids were given a stack of coins to try out the shooting range. Every mom's dream is to watch her 7 and 2 year old practice shooting wild animals, dogs, buildings, cars and such!
We had a lovely visit with Grandma, Papa, Roberta, Brad and boys.
It was a lovely day at Quail Lake! I don't know what I would have done without Roberta. She spent the day helping me keep Isabelle from eating sand and rocks, and Isaac from floating out to sea.
This is the picture Papa is going to post on his Usana site. "You too can have all this and more when you join the Usana team. Financial freedom, a luxurious lifestyle, time to spend with family, and by using the Usana products, you will have the health to live life to the fullest..."
We also got to witness a baptism, actually multiple baptisms while at the Lake. I'm not sure what religion they were, but they couldn't have picked a better day for it, and afterwards all the kids went for a swim. That is Isaac running to join them, he knows where the fun is.
The Starr boys are so awesome! They loved Isabelle's cute cheeks, and were so sweet with Isaac and Sophia! Thanks boys, do you think you could come babysit next weekend?
Isabelle is our beach baby. Everyone had their turn with the little pineapple princess.

Back at Grandma and Papa's, Pepe and Lulu knew who to snuggle up to. Sophia was in heaven!
The kids loved the neighbors farm animals. I think they fed the mule too many apples, I hope he is feeling okay!
Thank you Grandma and Papa for such a fun weekend, and for the fabulous accommodations and food! Thank you Starr family for hauling your boat all the way here and providing such a fun day at the lake! We are so excited for the big family reunion next summer!
4 comments:
It sure was a great weekend--and you made it seem even better! Thanks for coming and we love you lots. We'll see you soon! xoxo
Sad we missed out! Count us in for whatever family reunion we do next summer!
I want a turn with the pineapple princess!!! What a fun weekend...I can't wait until next summer either. Let's get planning!!
We had such a fun time with you all! Thank you for documenting a wonderful day. We'll see you next March for some skiing, sledding, and snowboarding. Hooray! We love you!
Post a Comment