Me and my buddy took advantage of little sister's nap and picked a pile of apples from our poor neglected tree. After canning every pear on the pear tree, we didn't have the energy to tackle canning the apple and plum trees. He thought that it was so cool that he could reach them himself, and there were more apples in his basket with bites out of them than not! I peeled and sliced and he mixed and stirred, and we made a fresh apple crisp for the firefighters. I was pretty proud that it was only 2 hours from tree to yummy dessert being gobbled up by hungry happy men and of course we helped in the gobbling!
And now we present...
The future site of our playhouse. Lee poured a new front walk and extended the pack patio, and instead of paying a short load fee, he formed up a pad and walk for a
fabulous house for the kidos.
I have many design ideas and haven't settled on one, but I'm sure Lee will make it look fabulous!
4 comments:
Can I move into the playhouse? It sounds much nicer than where I live.
Wo - Jenny is a commenting maniac! I will just be 1/2 a maniac if that's ok. So, I just wanted to say that you are a really fun mom. And I am really impressed that you made a dessert from your back yard. That's super neato. Remember when you MADE thanksgiving dinner for Powder Mountain? Well, I don't remember the details - but you are so fun to bring homemade yummy food to your husband's place of employment. I bet he's so proud that you are his wife. That's it - I'm bringing something to the dentist office staff - and soon. very soon. See what you do?
I remember trying to plant strawberry plants with you at our various "playhouses" when we were - oh maybe 4 years old? How fun that will be for your kids!! I read all your new posts and loved them all up. Great costumes, especially the gnome. So fun to see you yesterday! You're gonna get so sick of Vic.
Where do you find the time for all your craftiness and creativity? I'm exhausted just reading your posts! I am a big, lazy, no fun Mom and you win the fun Mom prize of the year!!! I don't know what that is, but you win!
Post a Comment