Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grape Juice and Costumes

So every year I lend costumes to half the town, and because I don't know what to charge for this service, I get payment in tasty homemade items. This year I lent out a total of 46 costumes, and received many bottles of grape juice, salsa, jam, cookies, etc. My kids especially loved the grape juice, so much so, that I'm a little worried that maybe it aged bit before it was brought over
(just joshing).




The kids and their friend Sidney had fun dressing up in the wake of costume lending. My basement looks like a tornado went through it! Come back next year for all your costume needs, and bring us more grape juice, we're out!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Our family borrowed 40 of those 46 costumes and we totally spaced bringing a tasty homemade item in return. Is this a subtle hint?

Katie said...

46 costumes!!! That is insane. And the funny thing is that an old friend clear in Memphis actually had this thought, "I wish I lived in Huntsville right now - then I could just borrow a costume from Star." Haaaa! I guess 46 other people who lived a lot closer were thinking along those same lines. It's hard when you are a creative and fun genius - people start to talk.