skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yep, she cleans up after herself (sometimes)
Here is my golden child! I am encouraging this behavior all I can, and I am hoping she rubs off on my other two!Isabelle has grown so much! She walks around the house pushing things, but is not quite walking on her own yet. She growls, gives kisses and hugs, and waves when she hears hello and goodbye. She just finished her first symphony, and is writing her life story for publication next month.
7 comments:
cute cute cute! i love it! what a sweet little thing!
can i hire her on weekends?
What a happy kid! I will try to look so pleased when I do the dishes. (If you could just come to my house and give me encouragement and praise after every clean dish . . .)
Hello Star! Your children are so cute and happy. I love to see all that you are up to. I think we need to make pizza faces tonight for FHE...those are so fun! We love you!
Wow, Isabellie is growing so fast! Kiss her whole face for me and then some for Sophie and Isaac, too.
cute! Funny Victoria, I love the idea!
That will be a lengthy life story. I can't wait to read it.
Post a Comment