Sunday, September 14, 2008

Raiders of the Lost Arts

I was roped into making posters for our big tri-ward super saturday activity. I had too much fun in photoshop coming up with this design, did you know that there is an Indiana Jones font? Someone had a great idea with this activity! It is a whole day of classes focused on the "lost arts" like embroidery, knitting, canning, dehydrating, candy making, bread baking, just to name a few. It sounds like it will be so fun, I wish I could attend them all! If you happen to be in the area on Oct. 11th come join us!

4 comments:

kate said...

oh that sounds so fun! i will have to talk my ward here into doing that!

Meemer said...

that sounds like a great idea!!

the poster looks fab. and they also have a harry potter font, just fyi, for geeks like me.

Trisha said...

we just did a "raiders of the lost farts" enrichment in my ward! hee hee

seriously star, you really put your heart into your creativity and everything you touch turns to gold!

jackie said...

OK. I just might have to copy this one for one of our enrichment activities. It is so hard to come up with fun, creative things that people will actually come to!