Saturday, March 14, 2009

2 weeks of bliss!

We got back about a week ago from a fabulous 2 weeks in Southern California visiting Lee's sisters, and attending Chelsey's wedding. The kids had so much fun with their cousins, we got to see every single one! I assembled a lengthy stack of pictures here that are not in order, but give a little glimpse into our trip's adventures. It was difficult to come home for all of us, we were spoiled rotten. Plus I forgot to clean my house before we left. Thank you everyone, we had a blast, and thank you Chelsey and AJ for giving us an excuse to come (not that we needed one)!









I bet if I really tried I could make a dorkier face.




7 comments:

Jenny said...

I can vouch for the fact that you could make a dorkier face--if you really tried.

Okay, and I really love the picture of Isabelle being thrown in the air.

kate said...

looks wonderful. and i must say your cheekbones are the envy of all you see.

victoria said...

How fun! Looks like a really nice shake-the-stress-off trip. I'm sure you were sad to leave - but we're glad to have you back!

Julie said...

COME BACK!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!

Thanks for everything! Next time, I won't make you my slave...I'll try not to be ready to pop...you can come and just relax and enjoy. PROMISE!!!

edith said...

I also love the picture of Isabella flying. And I love Isaac's frog floaty. How fun!

olderockhouse said...

What a great break from the snow and cold. and I agree with Kate...you are still stunning!

victoria said...

I "forget" to clean my house sometimes, too.